In a world driven by instant success, we tend to hide behind our social media identities, masking the full truth behind the partial realities we post every day. #HALFTHESTORY is a social media awareness campaign that aims to liberate men and women from all walks of life, by providing a platform that allows these individuals to share a part of their identity that is not revealed through their social channels. #HALFTHESTORY is not limited to weaknesses, vulnerabilities, or insecurities, but rather a celebration of individuality, intellect, and passion. Unlike other social movements, we aim to shed light on hidden human talents, ideas, or beliefs that connect us on a deeper level in addition to the struggles that we face.
WHAT STORIES ARE WE TELLING?
[ D I S C O N N E C T ]
- Freshman year at college is just as easy as it looks on social media.
- I'm a guy with a killer job and an awesome frat. My life is perfect.
- I love the way my body looks in this bathing suit.
- I'm 100% athlete.
- I'm #blessed & #passionate.
- New York Fashion Week was the most glamorous experience of my life #iwokeuplikethis
- My boyfriend and I are the definition of #relationshipgoals.
- I have it all figured out.
- My #sociallife rocks, so let me prove it. #TGIF!
WHAT STORIES ARE WE [NOT] TELLING?
[ C O N N E C T ]